Candle Care Instructions
• On your first burn, let the entire surface pool before blowing out; candle will burn evenly every time there after •
• Keep wick trimmed to 1/4" before each burn •
• Trim wick your wick every couple of hours •
• To prevent fire and serious injury, do not let flame burn over 1" high •
• Keep candle wick centered and free of any foreign objects including wick trimmings •
• Never leave candle unattended •
• Keep out of reach of children and pets •
• Place on a temperature safe surface •
• Do not burn near anything flammable •
• Do not attempt to burn if vessel is cracked or damaged •
• Do not burn for longer than 4 hours at a time •
• Discontinue burning the candle when 1/4" of wax remains •
Candle Vessel Cleaning Instructions
Help us stay safe and healthy by cleaning your candle vessels before you return them to us for refills!
Prepare by gathering the following supplies:
• A spoon •
• Paper towels or cleaning rags •
• Glass Cleaner in a spray bottle •
• • Soap and hot water also works well! • •
Scoop any remaining wax out of the bottom of the vessel with the spoon.
Also use the spoon to dislodge the base of the wick and remove from the vessel.
Discard both and continue to the next step.
Use paper towels (or cleaning rags) to wipe out excess wax residue
from the walls and the bottom of the vessel.
A metal spoon works well to pry the wick sticker from the bottom of the vessel.
Use a cleaning solution to remove stubborn soot and wax residue.
Continue wiping until vessel is thoroughly clean.
• • Dish soap and hot water is also a perfectly effective cleaning method
for Step 2. • •
You are left with a perfectly clean candle vessel, ready for us to refill for you!