Wholesale Sales & Operations Manager - Job Description
WHOLESALE SALES & OPERATIONS MANAGER
San Francisco, CA
Job Title: Wholesale Sales & Operations Manager
Reporting to: Business Owner
Hours: Full Time; Monday - Friday
Location: 593 Valencia Street San Francisco CA 94110
The Often Wander Wholesale Sales & Operations manager is energetic, motivated and highly organized. They understand the wholesale business from end to end. A type-a individual with the ability to manage a wide breadth of wholesale-related responsibilities. They are a fantastic communicator who never forgets to follow-up with just the right touch. This role is a mix of sales, customer service, account management and operations oversight.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Responds to any wholesale inquiries received via various points of contact.
- Initiates cold emails, calls, and other traditional sales initiatives.
- Customer relationship management and key account management.
- Ensures that customer orders go smoothly to production and shipping/logistics.
- Coordinates with the Production Manager and the Studio Assistant to ensure fulfillment.
- Creates order invoices in the accounting system. Follows up on late payments.
- Executes tradeshow registration, preparation of materials, inventory, merchandizing planning. Full participation in set-up, sales, and tear-down at shows.
- Manages email marketing and promotions for wholesale audience.
- Coordinates yearly Linesheet updates / refresh
- Maintains Stockist List and zip code protection list.
- Provides any needed support for the sales of private label candles in coordination with the business owner.
- Minimum 3 years of sales / account management experience preferred.
- Retail experience a plus.
- Minimum Associates Degree preferred.
- Store Discounts
- Sick Time