Operations Manager - Job Description
San Francisco, CA
Job Title: Operations Manager
Reporting to: Business Owner
Hours: Full Time; Monday - Friday
Location: 593 Valencia Street San Francisco CA 94110
The Often Wander Operations manager is energetic, motivated and highly organized. They understand the business operation from end to end. A type-a individual with the ability to manage a wide breadth of responsibilities. They are a fantastic communicator who never forgets to follow-up with just the right touch. This role is a mix of administrative, customer service, and operations oversight.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Manages the oversight of of any outside events. Pop ups, markets, trade shows, etc.
- Executes tradeshow registration, preparation of materials, inventory, merchandizing planning. Full participation in set-up, sales, and tear-down at shows.
- Coordinates yearly Linesheet updates / refresh
- Maintains Stockist List and zip code protection list.
- Provides any needed support for the sales of private label candles in coordination with the business owner.
- Minimum 3 years of sales / account management experience preferred.
- Retail experience a plus.
- Minimum Associates Degree preferred.
- Store Discounts
- Sick Time