Temporary Position: Fulfillment Specialist / Wholesale Manger
Looking for a type-a individual with the ability to manage a wide breadth of wholesale-related responsibilities. They are a fantastic communicator who never forgets to follow-up with just the right touch. This role is a mix of sales, customer service, account management and operations oversight.
This position covers multiple roles: Fulfillment, customer service, and wholesale management. This position is a temporary position to cover an existing employee’s leave of absence. There is long term potential after said employee returns to work for a supporting role.
This position requires a high level of production, organization and efficiency with the excellent ability to independently multitask, be self motivated, and able to appropriately prioritize, with impeccable attention to detail. Being comfortable with computers and navigating various website interfaces is a must. This role requires excellent communication skills, and is mindful of following up with personal touches.
They are a team-player with a friendly demeanor. Possesses a positive can-do spirit that contributes to the overall success of the team and the Often Wander organization as a whole.
Our shop and our business are only as good as the people who work here. We strive to have an easy caring and supportive relationship between employees, our customers, and our accounts and together we strive to take on future growth and opportunities together.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Monitors incoming retail e-commerce and wholesale orders and manages the fulfillment from inception of order, to packages being ready for carrier pick up
- Coordinates with the shop staff that inventory is correct and has pulled product for online orders so orders are accurate and processed in a safe and timely manner
- Meticulously and accurately packs and ships both wholesale and retail orders
- Maintains that studio and packing supplies are stocked and can navigate when to place restock as needed
- Manages the customer service email and can provide timely and excellent responses to customer questions and concerns regarding orders and services via phone and/or email communication.
- Maintains a organized and clean workspace and assist with end of week recycling and trash disposal
- Execution of various organizational projects, to be communicated by Business Owner
- Responds to any wholesale inquiries received via various points of contact.
- Initiates cold emails, calls, and other traditional sales initiatives.
- Customer relationship management and key account management.
- Ensures that customer orders go smoothly to production and shipping/logistics.
- Coordinates with the Production Manager to ensures product is in stock so that orders are processed in a timely manner.
- Creates order invoices in the accounting system. Follows up on late payments.
- Accepts and processes orders via Faire portal.
- Executes tradeshow registration, preparation of materials, inventory, merchandising planning. Full participation in set-up, sales, and tear-down at shows.
- Manages email marketing and promotions for wholesale audience.
- Updates wholesale contact information when orders are placed.
- Coordinates that line sheet information is up to date and correct.
- Maintains Stockist List and zip code protection list.
- Provides any needed support for the sales of private label candles in coordination with the business owner.
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience.
- Account management experience preferred.
- Experience in retail, e-commerce, fulfillment, shipping and receiving, etc. preferred.
- Minimum Associates Degree preferred.
- Technology Literate.
- Shopify experience is a plus.
- Retail experience a plus.
- Experience with Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Faire, and Shopify is preferred.
Please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.