Sales Associate - Part Time - Job Description
San Francisco, CA
Job Title: Sales Associate
Reporting to: Store Manager
Schedule: Must be available to work 11-7 (8 hour) shifts. Schedule is set, so the same days will be worked each week.
Schedule Requirements: Must be available weekends, holidays & month of December
Location: 593 Valencia Street San Francisco CA 94110
The Often Wander Sales Associate is an energetic, social butterfly with a high level of motivation and the desire to contribute and learn.
They are a team-player with the ability to be proactive, and assist with store effectiveness and functionality.
Daily tasks may vary, but ensuring high levels of warm hearted customer service and facilitating high quality customer experiences is the utmost important.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Works with Store Manager to set sales goals (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Ensures store is full stocked at all times
- Merchandising. Showcasing new inventories, creating suggested shopping moments,
- Track loss. (Theft, missing merchandise, broken items, etc)
- Plant watering. Making sure plants are watered once a week, and maintained to keep them looking beautiful.
- Creativity. This role requires creativity. Helping with creative projects, or having ideas is valued and required.
- Nurtures customer relationships. Identifies current and future customer needs by establishing rapport with returning and new customers and follow ups
- Keeping store (front of house and back of house) organized and clean
- Contributes to team effort by pitching in on daily duties when help is needed
- Execution of various organizational projects, to be communicated by Store Manager.
- Facilitates Candle Refill Program. (Making sure we stay in contact with those who haven’t picked up their refills.)
- Takes direction from Store Manager.
- Minimum 3 years of retail experience preferred.
- Strong sales training and background highly preferred.
- Commission Structure
- Store Discounts
- Sick Time