Candle Studio Assistant - Job Description
Applicants should email cover letter and resume to
San Francisco, CA
Job Title: Studio Assistant
Reporting to: Business Owner
Schedule: Full time, 40 hours per week.
Location: 593 Valencia Street San Francisco CA 94110
The Often Wander Studio Assistant is a highly efficient multi-tasker with excellent attention to detail. A skilled communicator who is reliable and can both learn and work quickly and accurately, while remaining organized. The ideal candidate will enjoy active work with their hands, and takes immense care in their work.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Prepares all raw materials to facilitate the candle production process.
- Follow recipes and hand pour each individual candle.
- Hand-labels candles.
- Inspect each candle to ensure high quality.
- Tracks inventory for all raw materials and finished products and alerts supervisor when stock is low.
- Receives all material supply orders and intakes into inventory.
- Maintains organization and cleanliness of the studio area and all storage spaces.
- Manages candle refill program.
- Performs any other tasks that may be associated with candle production.
- May perform various other tasks as directed by the supervisor.
- Experience in a tactile, creative hands-on environment preferred.
- Must be able to routinely lift 50 lbs boxes.
- Store Discounts
- Sick Time